Reusable masks for companies from Emwey
Hygienic and reusable
A single layer of approved fabric.
Reusable up to 10 WASHES according to Spanish standard UNE0065:2020.
Reusable up to 50 WASHES according to the European standard Community Face Coverings CWA 17553:2020
At Emwey, we have reusable masks for companies with the aim of both customers and workers having the appropriate protection from coronavirus. These hygienic masks can include your company logo, at all times meeting the UNE 0065:2020 technical specifications to guarantee everyone’s safety.
If you want to buy washable masks for companies, do not hesitate to take a look at our catalogue and contact us so we can customise them with the design you wish.
Characteristics of Emwey reusable masks for companies
A big advantage of the hygienic masks for companies from Emwey is that they are reusable, so they remain in perfect condition after several washes, achieving a money saving and helping to care for the environment.
In addition, they have a high filter capacity of 90%. They also have a breathability of 60%.
Of course, the reusable masks for companies fit the face perfectly and effectively cover the nose, mouth and chin.
Composition: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
10 washing cycles According to UNE0065:2020
50 washing cycles according to the European standard Community Face Coverings CWA 17553:2020
Write to us without obligation
If you have any questions or want us to provide you with an estimate adapted to the needs of your company, you can contact us by filling in the following form.
For the mask to be effective, it must be worn correctly as indicated below. For this reason, the fitting, use and removal of hygienic masks for children must be supervised by an adult.
It is recommended that the mask be placed on bare skin (i.e. without the presence of hair in contact with the user’s skin and, for some people, shaved skin) and that the following steps be respected:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution before handling the mask.
2. Identify the top of the mask. Place the mask on your face and adjust the nose clip to your nose.
3. Hold the mask from the outside and attach the headgear behind the mask or to both sides of the ears, without crossing them.
4. Lower the bottom of the mask to the chin. Check that the mask covers the chin.
5. Pinch the nose clip with both hands to adjust it to the nose (if present)
6. Check that the mask is positioned correctly. To do this, it is necessary to check the seal and the absence of respiratory discomfort.
7. Once adjusted, do not touch the mask with your hands. If the user needs to touch the mask, he should first wash his hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
PaFor the mask to be effective, it must be worn correctly as indicated below. For this reason, the fitting, use and removal of hygienic masks for children must be supervised by an adult.
1. Remove protective gloves.
2. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
3. Remove the mask without touching the front of the mask.
4. If the mask is to be reused, see “Washing and Drying the Mask” and if it is to be discarded permanently, see “Disposal Procedure”.
5. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.